- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR1344] to CD11b
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR1344] to CD11b
Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Pig, Rhesus monkey
Synthetic peptide within Human CD11b aa 1-100. The exact sequence is proprietary.
WB: THP1 cell lysate treated with TPA, and TF1 cell lysate; Rat spleen lysate IHC-P: Human tonsil and spleen tissues; Rat cerebrum and bone marrow tissue; Mouse lung and colon tissue.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents